Outstanding Support for CEG Teachers
March 03, 2022
Capstone Education Group provides outstanding support for all of its teachers. CEG schools seek to create a joyful, professional adult culture that leads to outstanding student achievement as well as a sustainable workload and outstanding work environment for teachers.
Take a look at a list of some of the unique benefits provided the teachers in our schools:
Outstanding Teacher Support
- There are 3 Deans of Instruction/teacher coaches for every elementary school, creating significant individual support for every teacher, helping teachers solve classroom problems and grow professionally.
- Early dismissal on Fridays. School dismisses early every Friday afternoon so staff can participate in planning, professional development, collaboration with colleagues and data analysis.
- Every school has designated behavior teams and counselor to support classroom teachers.
- Elementary school teaching roles include the following benefits: Two full-time teachers in kindergarten, a designated interventionist/co-teacher in grades 1 and 2 to support classroom teachers in delivering effective reading and math instruction each day and a three-teacher team in grades 3-5 to provide ELA, math and science instruction.
- All schools have Specials teachers that teach enrichment classes each day thus providing classroom teachers with a daily planning period along with a duty-free lunch
- Teachers enjoy additional benefits from the CEG back office, providing resources, curriculum, thought partners and access to significant supports.
- The campus Director of School Operations ensures that all required curriculum resources are readily available, keeps the facility in optimal condition to support learning, executes a timely process for teachers to secure all materials that support learning.
- A technical support team that quickly and knowledgeably responds to teacher technology needs.
- A student and staff reward budget that allows school leaders to acknowledge and celebrate accomplishment.
- All core subject, general education teachers are eligible for a discretionary bonus of $3,000 in their first year
- Each year, full-time classroom teachers receive an increase to their potential discretionary bonus.
- Each year, CEG teachers receive a wage increase that exceeds the SCS rate.
Our Current Openings
We're currently recruiting for the 2022-2023 school year! Contact Human Resources Specialist Brooke Litvin ([email protected]) or click here to check out current openings across our existing three schools and our newest school opening in the Fall of 2022.