Encouraging Results From Parent Survey
December 20, 2013
In the middle of our second school year, we are delighted to reveal the positive feedback that has come from our recent parent survey. This survey was distributed to parents who have been on our campus over the first three months of the school year and we are very pleased with the number of parents who responded.
Overall, the vast majority of parents communicated that they believe their children are being prepared for success in a safe environment, which is having a positive impact on their character. This majority also feels well-informed about their child’s progress and believes the school communicates openly and respectfully.
Here are a few of the results from the survey:
- 70% of parents strongly agree, and 30% agree that this school is preparing their child for success in college.
- 72% of parents strongly agree, and 28% agree that this school provides their child with a safe learning environment.
- 74% of parents strongly agree, and 26% agree that they are well informed about how their child is doing in school.
- 74% of parents strongly agree, and 26% agree that this school communicates with families openly and respectfully.
- 98% of parents strongly agree or agree that this school has a positive impact on their child’s character
- 98% of parents strongly agree or agree that the teachers and staff care about their child.
- Finally, 100% of parents either strongly agree or agree that they are satisfied overall with Cornerstone Prep - Lester Campus and would recommend this school to other parents.
This makes us very proud. We are very pleased with the valuable input from parents through this survey, and we look forward to more in the future.